Wikipedia Editor Training
This fun and informal workshop will allow you to:
- sharpen your skills as a Wikipedia editor
- learn tips and tricks for contributing to the crowdsourced encyclopedia
- prepare you to participate in future edit-a-thons, including one scheduled for October 11 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Be sure to bring a laptop or tablet, because this workshop will be hands on!
Led by Kristin Dhabolt, Liz Fowler, and Judy Quist
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Dimond Library, Studio 235